Thursday 6 January 2011

Resolutions 2011

I make some resolutions every year, but this year is a bit different. I am finishing my studies. I have passed all of the exams. The only thing that is left is a degree I have to write. I am at home, with time to do the things I love, which is invaluable. And irrepetible. But I still feel like I am not improving my opportunity.

Here are my resolutions:

1. Exercise on a regular basis

I started with regular exercise in August last year, but ended in December. I think 10/01/2011 will be perfect date to continue my journey.

2. Upgrade my sewing knowledge + sew more frequently + write a project journal

I just bought myself Helen Joseph-Armstrong's Patternmaking for fashion design. It cost me a fortune, but it is so useful and indispensable.


3. Learn to knit

 I am already knitting something ...


4. Learn to crochet

Ultimate crochet bible by Jane Crowfoot is waiting for my attention.


5. Upgrade my programming + web design + graphic design knowledge


Do you make any New Year's resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment