Saturday 30 July 2011

Liberty

So, I turned in my diploma thesis on Thursday. Yay! I was waiting for this for so long and finally it's over. I just had to buy some new fabric as a reward for my diligence. :)


I'm planning to make some pants, shorts, a top or two and a bag. Maybe a dress if there'll be enough of fabric. We'll see.

Currently I'm working on jersey tights for my mum and myself. I already made a dress for my sister, but I still have to take photos. I also have a new tutorial prepared, but I didn't photograph the final product yet. I'm hoping for some nice weather in the next few days.

Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new freedom! Congrats for handing in your diploma report! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nette
    Thank you, Annette. Same to you too!

    ReplyDelete